Trusty tee



Dress - New Look

Since my return from Africa, putting a considerable amount fo thought into what I'm wearing seems some what alien.
For the past three months I have simply relied on a basic tee or dress, concealed by my Chitenje (an African cloth wrapped around your lower half). While in Malawi, I had a small addiction to all things Chitenje and the amazing woman that was Joyce, my tailor, has finished some beautiful pieces. I can't wait to share them with you! 
For now, a lazy look that pretty much sums up my time in Malawi...a basic tee style dress. 
Another unhealthy obsession of mine....black. I'm definitely going to have to work around this. The amazing warm weather that is London's summer simply won't allow head-to-toe black ensembles.

Enjoy your weekend,
Kisses 

Tan xx

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top