Rimmel Accelerator Lash Endless Mascara Review

No Mascara
Two Coats of Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless
The discovering of a new addition to your make up collection is always very exciting.
When it comes to mascaras however, I am always a bit hesitant!
I have used L’oreal Telescopic Lash Mascara religiously for the past 7/8years, which I absolutely LOVE. Nothing I’ve tried so far can even begin to compete.
With so much talk about Rimmel Accelerator Lash Endless it was time I tried it for myself.
The main barrel is very big, and being triangular it can be a bit awkward to hold, especially when applying to your left eye (if right handed).  As for the plastic wand, I’m quite impressed, if not for slightly short bristles. 

The day-to-day performance of the complex itself is great. Packed full of procapil, keratin and antioxidants, it claims to make your lashes appear longer and stronger over time. I've never noticed a difference, but not only does this volumises well, but it also gives loads of length to my lashes. 
Some have found the consistency a little ‘wet’, but I have had no such problems, only finding it takes a little longer to dry. 
The staying power is good and it proves pretty easy to remove unlike most....all in all, thumbs up from me!

It's not my favourite high street mascara (L'oreal Telescopic Lash keeps that title!) but it's definitely up there, and at only £7.99 it’s excellent value for money.

Enjoy

Tan xx

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top