Step it Up






Jacket - River Island
Skirt - H&M
Necklace - H&M
Chain Ring - H&M
Boots - New Look

I'm really enjoying everything cropped these days, too bad I've chosen the wrong season eh?!
Midi skirts, along with culottes, are my new favourite addition to the wardrobe (well rail). I know they seem to be a love-it or hate-it piece......don't let me convince you otherwise, it's a matter of personal taste but I have a feeling you'll end up swaying my way ;)  

I adore the structure in this midi from H&M, as well as the floaty movement and the way it sways as I walk around. Like clotted, I find these very chic and sophisticated, only with a more elegant feel.
Both look great with heels, instantly adding length and a feminine edge.
It looks great in winter, but just imagine come spring ( I know, I know! I'm getting ahead of myself...it's not even December yet!) I just can't help myself.

Wrap up Warm, Hugs

Tan xx

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top