Sunday Polish - Tartan





 Essie - Limited Addiction
Barry M - Noir
New Look - Gold 

In keeping with this winter's tartan trend, I'm experimenting with a tartan print nail...why not!?
I admit this was a little rushed, so apologies for the messy lines but I still think this turned out great. Lots of fun, and although a little more difficult that my usual Sunday polish, it's still easy enough to achieve for any nail art novices.

You will be happy to know that this week we is nail tape free! Simply paint on your base colour (red in the case) and wait to dry a little.
Using a fine paint brush or nail art brush stripe on the black lines in a #hash style across each nail. I made a slightly translucent black by mixing two drops of clear polish with black as I found the opaque black a tad harsh. 
After a few minutes of drying, paint on alternate gold stripes on each nail and finish with a coat of Seche Vite (any other top coat will work just fine too) ;)

Enjoy your Weekend,

Tan xx


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top