Sunday Polish - Candy Crush







Essie - Again?!
Essie - Orange it's Obvious!
Barry M - Mint
Sephora - Yellow Umbrella
Essie - Forget me nots

Nails to hit the sweet spot!!
In keeping with the easter feel, I thought I would sweet things up with a colourful, fun manicure. Giving off the perfect spring feel, this one is very bright but super easy as it only requires a one colour polish on each nail. I've even included a little chick because....well why not?!

Originally I was wanting to use all pastels, but do to the lack of pastel colours and time to mix pastel colours I went with vibrants. The colours I have chosen work really well togther and remind a little of children's bright play toys. 
Some of the colours may require you to apply more coats than others. All of the Essie colours only needed two coats but the Sephora Yellow and Barry M Green both needed three coats (most probably because of the shade).

Enjoy your Easter Sunday!

Tan xx

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top