Bring it On!!!









Zara - Jeans
Zara - Shirt 
Linzi - Heels

I feel as though I could take on the world
....and it's such a fantastic feeling! 
I returned from Malawi just over a year ago, and not a day goes by where I don't think about all of the wonderful people I got the chance to meet. I take a little time each day to remind myself how incredible lucky I am. How incredibly lucky we all are, No?! A lot has definitely changed since then....

The majority of my days are now spent teetering around the office in a beautiful set of heels and tailored two-piece looking for my meeting room, or tucked neatly behind my desk snacking on endless treats (not that I'm complaining). It seems however, that the definite divide between work and weekend wardrobes is beginning to blur.

As luck has it, that blur makes a killer outfit. Denim...always! A good pair of jeans is ever the life saver, in this case paired with a smart white button down and classic pointed toe courts. Luckily warmer temperatures mean I can get away without a jacket :) 

Ready. Set.
World here I come...

Tan xx

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top