Sunday Polish - Dog Eared




Essie - Dramatic Drachmas
Essie - Clutch me if you can
MUA - Koala Bear

When I'm not running about London, perfect Sunday afternoons are usually coffee fuelled, sat dog-earring my favourite books, bloggers and magazines. Today's nail post captures this so well with its flooded, dog eared corners.

I started by taping off the bottom half of my nails with sellotape to stop any colour being applied there. Make sure the tape is stuck down will without any air bubbles to stop seeping. 
Apply two coats of your first colour and leave to dry. 
Using a fine paint brush (or the corner of the nail varnish brush if you have a steady hand), paint on a small acute triangle across the base. 
Be careful when peeling off the sellotape, so not to damage your cuticles.

Voila 

Tan xx 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top