Orange Blossom






Dress - Zara 
Shoes - Office
Watch - ASOS

I'm back
...and being bold! 

While I've naturally enjoyed the little blogging break, I've missed it just as much (if not more). Now I have my blogging brains on and I'm ready to share.

The weather in London treating us to its rare wonders of sunshine, so there's no other way to celebrate than with true summer style!
Summer for me is beautiful brights and pretty prints, which tends to be in keeping with the reveal of every years spring summer collections. Not usually one for colour, I'm surprised at the instant attraction to such a vibrant orange, and teamed with a just as lifting silhouette, had me sold. Brights aren't for everyone but you won't know till you try and this is the perfect season to do it.

What are you waiting for?!


Kisses,

Tan xx

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top