Far From Pyjama Status

Black Top - Vintage
Wide Leg - Warehouse

My boss might actually be convinced that I wear pyjamas to work!!

With little time to play with these days, any outfit that's thrown together and still makes it appear as though to have made an effort is always welcomed.
Thankfully I'm an early bird and have myself well trained, so haven't resorted to such desperate measures ak.a pyjamas.

The wonders of wide leg trousers means it offers both comfort and style - two recipe essentials for any effortlessly-chic outfit seeker.
It's safe to say the this outfit is far from pyjama status 

....this can only mean one thing

....My boss had outfit envy!! 

(Don't worry Mat. It's ok. You can admit it to me ;) )

Happy Friday!

Tan xx

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top