Hazel Gaze







I wouldn't consider myself constrained by fashion, but I like most have those days where I just fancy a change. Big or small, just something...

Last year is happened to be a big change, with drastically shorter locks than usual. It was something I thought about for years before actually taking the plunge, and I don't think I'm quite brave enough to be quite so bold this time so a subtle change it was.

I've been playing around with contact lenses and absolutely love this two-toned hazel variation. I'll admit they take a little getting used to a first (it is an alien object sat on your eyeball) but they are super fun and can completely change your face.

Anything fun planed for Valentine's Weekend?
Love + Hugs + Kisses
Tan xx

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top