The Lure of a Blanket


Blanket Scarf - New Look
Knit Dress - Asos
Coat - Forever 21
Hold All - Zara

Its not often that fashion hands you both style and comfort in one fell swoop, but blanket scarves are an exception. Warm, Cosy and Bank on-trend, these beauties have received the blogger seal of approval year in and year out come the cold weather. 

Aside from being generously snug, they are an easy way to instantly update your winter wardrobe. Found in bold colours, prints and other accessories they look great with the simple staples like black jeans, white tee or a simple dress, which is what I opted for, for a more feminine feel.

I love a bit of tartan, so when I saw that this also doubled up with houndstooth on the reverse I couldn't let it go. Can't beat a two in one - I've definitely fooled a few people with some clever folding. 
All wrapped up and ready for the Fashion Week! Are you?

Find some one my current favourites in the links below


Baby it's Cold Outside!
Tan xx

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top