South Kensington

Parka - Mango 
Top - Zara
Sunglasses - Prada
Jeans - H&M
Pumps - Zara

With the sunshine slowly appearing here in London, this calls of course for a myriad of  outdoor activities, all of which I could have done anyway but....just would have been a lot colder and a lot wetter! This way I have an excuse to up the caffeine and the ice cream intake two fold (gelato if I can get my hands on it ;)) 

You will now find me dashing around London without the multitude of layers I've been hibernating underneath and instead sporting the fab new navy parka.

Sunshine being so scarce here in London I see no problem in brings the summer toward to suit... out come the whites, pastels and floaty florals.

Hope you've had a Fantastic Week!!

Love 
Tan xx

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top