May Day Insta


As a blogger I'm conscious of being absent or lacking in new and exciting material. Living in London, I have no excuse. Inspiration surrounds me! ...the difficult bit it getting myself out there when most nights I want to stick my feet up and more recently soak up some sunshine... cocktail in hand of course! 

I would love to have bright spark moments on tap like the many more experienced bloggers and naturally creative super-women out there like 'The Girls' but all of us need a incy-weency break once in a while... time to get the creative juices flowing...

Meanwhile catch up on my temperature rising antics ;)
...and don't forget to leave me a message

Instagram: @tanushrid  //  twitter: @tanushri_d  //  SnapChat @tani911

Kisses,
Tan xx

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top