Naranja


Culottes - Zara 
Cami - Hollister
Watch - Follie Follie 

I love nothing more in the warmer months than to flirt a flutter with dashes of colour. Colour that I would otherwise never dare to dream of wearing - I still haven't quite put my finger on what it is about summer that sweeps my colour-related insecurities aside, but I’m not complaining!

Orange seems to be the colour my heart has fallen for this season so it's no wonder I ran straight for these side split culottes …and I mean literally ran (It was worth it ;))! That and my long running obsession with culottes.
 A simple statement piece to introduce a little fun to any outfit. It’s bright, breeze and beautiful, perfect for a weekend strolling around Madrid

Beso Beso (Kiss Kiss)

Tan xx

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top