Love is in the Air


February rolls in and i just can't help but feel love in the air as Saint Valentine works his magic! While many of us look for love from a partner or soul mate, we often miss out on the one pretty spectacular person who has some amazing love to give, I'm surprised you missed them:  the person looking back at you from the mirror!
Loving yourself isn’t as easy as loving another person. Loving yourself is, however, more important than loving anyone else. After all, you are the only person that's guaranteed to stick by your side for the rest of your life. 

Love is more easily experienced than defined. 
<3

This year I'm treating myself (and you) to some fab February favourites, including a few luscious skin savers to get me through the harsh winter weather!

WATER  //  

No#1. Easily achievable, but quite often not...
During winter, it's easy to forget to drink as much - a cold glass of water isn't always appealing! Try warm. Ginger tea is anti-inflammatory, improves circulation, fights free radicals and again is rich in antioxidants ( a.k.a hydrating skin boost in a mug). Herbal teas are a great way to stay on top of your 8 glasses of water a day and how I survive year round!

Bio Oil  //  

Bio Oil is a miracle multi-tasker made of vitamins and plant extracts that helps to hydrate to leave the skin supple and smooth. Although I suffer from oily skin for most of the year, I am still affected by the cold and see dry patches every winter. A drop or two applied with your moisturiser every morning and directly to your skin every night will do a world of good, and it doesn't stop there! The vitamin complex also works wonders for scars and hyper-pigmentation. 

Dr. Lipp's Nipple Balm  //

Don't worry, I'm not about to go on a rant about nipples....
This is a 100% natural medical-grade Lanolin - an oil made from wall. It is Extremely thick, and took a little while to get used to... particularly on a cold day when I had to wild significant force to get it out the tube! When you do get used to it, you'll never turn back. Rub a dot of this over your lips and it gets somewhat soft and is a long lasting force against any weather.

MAC Studio Fix //  
This little trust compact gets me through every occasion, as you would know from this post. Although this is a foundation, I actually use it for contouring. Studio Fix is one of the best pressed powders I have dared to try. Exceptionally silky its applies and blends like a dream making it versatile and reliable!! Everything you could possibly need.

Rimmel Lash Sensational //  
I Live for this mascara. It is one of the best I have tried on the high street. My third repurchase!! It ticks every box you want a mascara to tick. From first application it curls and separates so that lashes look curved but not clumpy. It also volumises so that they look full and flirty. (Valentines Day Tick!) UGH. LAV IT. 

Maybelline Super Stay 24hr Colour //
This is made up of a double ended wand - colour and balm! I must admit I'm a bit mixed on this one as it can be quite drying on the lips, but designed to be used with the balm on top the colour really does last all day long. I struggle to keep lipstick on longer than 5 minutes so this is impressive and the balm is just dreamy. So dreamy in fact that I sometimes use the balm just on its own! 

Get pampering guys and girls. 
Valentines in rolling in and it time to treat yourselves. You’re not “okay”. You’re damn well SPECTACULAR. You’re a gem in the rough. You’re a shimmering, exploding supernova and its about time you treated yourself like one!!

Tan xx

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top