Dark Delicates

Spring/summer collections are pushing the boundaries of my comfort zones. Much like ruffles, I don’t generally wear a print or much colour, least of all red. However I may just have found an exception in dark florals.
Bright, bold colours and prints are typically exclusive to my holiday wardrobe. They are a little overwhelming and excitable for me personally. Two things I wouldn’t necessarily use to describe myself…unless of course a healthy dose of sugar or Doritos are introduced! (please take note!)


In comparison to their girlier sister prints, dark florals offer an understated more refined alternative with an edgy-elegance. This wrap-top from Topshop is the perfect example. Aside from the fact that the style of print is Huge at the moment, what I love specifically is the versatility. Simple enough to throw on and go with your favourite well-over-worn jeans, yet no less effective when paired with dressier counterparts to get heads turning by night. 

Have a fabulous Weekend!
Tan xx

Photos by: Sarah / Framboise Fashion 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top