Spring Clean

Skirt - Mango // Duster - Primark // Top - Forever 21

Sometimes you just need an excuse to start a-fresh, and what better excuse other than a spring clean. Although my friends will tell you that I am meticulously organised and ’tidy’ in most senses of the word…

                                    I am only human! 
                                                                  I have my moments. 
                                                                                                      And boy do I choose them well!

This Easter bank holiday was solely devoted to a good ol' fashioned spring clean. After getting my head around flat pack instructions, it's was time to eliminate the unessentials. I have since discovered that I am a hoarder!! *hides all the pretty gift wrap she’s collected*
Despite the organised exterior I have effortlessly perfected the art of disguising the mess in neatly folded piles, tucked away neatly in an unseen corner.

That being said, I its definitely time to share some rediscovered favourites to create new and fun outfit variations. There is after all, nothing better than marrying all favourites with new ones. You may remember this skirt from a recent fashion week look. Here, teamed with a duster, simple white shift tee and my ever practical loves: Nike Thea’s. Ready to hit the road running! A duster is the perfect cover up for a Spring day and the skirt is bang on trend for the embroidered look.

Happy (nearly) Weekend!
Tan xx

Photo's by: Sarah / Framboise Fashion. 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top