Toppers

Parka - Forever 21 // Mango - Mac

I’ve been working hard on expending my collection of cozy toppers this season, and this gorgeous parka is my latest score (it’s actually been permanently borrowed from my sister’s wardrobe by hay-ho! Perfect in every way, from colour to length, I just love the way it fits! With another in blue I'm all set.
When it comes to parkas, it’s hard sometimes to find that balance between way too fitted and clearly too slouchy, but this one definitively nails that perfect slouchy look! So good with skinny jeans or leather pants, it works just as well with dresses and boots for that cute, nonchalant day time look. Basically, the possibilities of wearing it are endless. Teamed with the weather that doesn’t seem to know what it’s doing, a parka is the number one solution for a cover-up in the rain, but not too hot for the humidity!

What’s your favourite topper? Mac, parker, biker jacket…
Tan xx

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top