How-To: Halloween Skull Make-Up






End of October already! What?! 
I’ve never been one to appreciate Halloween, probably because I’m a big scaredy cat but Halloween just so happens to be my second favourite holiday, for the simple fact that next is my favourite… Christmas!!! 

Halloween make-up is something that intrigues me every year. Now mixing things up with beauty and skincare features on the blog I thought this would be the perfect time to try it out. I didn’t want to go for anything too scary so I thought a simple skeleton would do the trick.

Much like contouring it’s such an art, so for those of you looking for a quick and easy look to try out this Halloween I have Street & Rail first for you. A video!
Press Play and Recreate the look.

I’d love your thoughts on the video – what are you thinking Trick or Treat?!

Tan xx



























CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top