SASS


Strutting down Palais Royal with a little Sass!
Slogan tee's are on the increase and I think they look great! I’ve been dressing down a lot lately and so it seems, is everyone else!  I decided to take full advantage of this all black jeans and jacket ensemble to don this cute ASOS tee. It was too fun to resist not buying.

As if the outfit wasn't enough without the tee, it was on with the knee high boots for a spin around Parisian passages. I purchased these on a whim from M&S last winter and these beauties are by far the most comfortable boots I have owned - Must have fall footwear if ever there was any!
 Given we did an entire day of walking I would rethink the heels no matter what the height but luckily Prince Charming was on hand to piggy back me back home ;)

Excuse me while I go and enjoy the crisp autumn leaves!
Tan xx

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. So happy I've come across your blog and this post especially; currently in the market for some over the knee boots!

    www.deardishablog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. amazing! Found these on the off chance but their so great!!

      Delete

Back
to top