Ticking By


I like to think I run a tight ship. Being late and missing deadlines irks me like no other. That being said I’ve found it increasingly difficult to track down all of the hours of the day… where do they go!? 
I don’t know if it’s just me or part of growing older but this year in particular seems to have flown by far faster than any other. Working a 9-5 and managing the blog on the side, whilst still finding time for friends and a social-life has its challenges. The game of catch-up is a tricky one, as I’m sure you are sometimes aware! 

That's one of the magical qualities of photos they freeze time, helping to capture small moments - in this case outfits - that can later be shared. I love the contrast skirts offer in the winter. There's a fine balance between the top and bottom of an outfit like this, but paired with a modest warm or chunky knit it has an easy feminine appeal without meaning you have to freeze. Accessories help to add a little accent to simple ensembles like this one, and who said practicality had to be boring! The golden strap and timeless face of this beautiful Cluse watch acts as some serious arm candy and goes perfectly with some of my favourite bangles. 

The perfect accessory to keep count of the hours ;)
Tan xx

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top