2017 in Outfits

WOW. Hasn’t it been an incredible year indeed! 
As we fast approach the penultimate day, I pause and reflect on the last 52 weeks in outfits because there’s no better way to do it in one post! - Check the Look Of The Day tags for more....
Back to Black //
Another year, another staple.
Feeling lazy and need to run, it’s a go-to look and in my case that means all black. You can grab practically anything black in your wardrobe and its pretty much guaranteed to go. Not only that, all black numbers provide a classy and classic appeal suited to every occasion. 

Colour Injection //
As I vowed last year, I’ve injected a little fun into the street and rail wardrobe in the form of colour. This years I’ve definitely enjoyed experimenting with a little colour which happened to come into play as the temperatures rise. Mixing up brighter tones with my existing wardrobe.

Sheer Delight //
Playing with transparency is terribly fun. It can be layered for added effect or worn alone for it’s daring and sexy appeal, I went for the latter in nearly every look. This one works well for festivals, beaches or evening looks when you can get away with being a bit playful and flirtatious - It’s never too late!

Pastels //
Much like embroidery, powder pink and baby blue seem to be flavour of the month. And it’s only clothes that seem to be coated in these shades but everything else too…

In the Detail //
Ever year there’s always something. A big hype, a fashion favourite and seasonal trend that seems to dominate the year. Embroidery seems to have been the statement detail that everyone’s been after and Street & Rail’s no exception. Floral embroidery has a beautiful feminine charm and elegant finish. It gives every day garments that added detail and finished look. 

For me this year marks one of change as I embark on a whole new adventure, both in my personal and professional life come January. As exciting as it is, like most I am still nervous for what the change might bring. Nothing else to do but embrace it with open arms and see what 2018 holds for me!

Sending endless thanks for taking the time to join me this year! You are all eternally valued and always awesome. I can't wait for another year of looks and plenty of fun with you all. Remember to revisit soon ;) 

Love Always,
Tan xx

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. You are so awesome! I do not believe I’ve read through something like that before. So wonderful to discover somebody with original thoughts on this subject matter. Really.. thank you for starting this up.
    cheap women clothing online

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top