White Wash



Flash of white coming through….. And no I'm not talking about my Mr.'s non-existent tan (self tanning is slightly harder than you may think!). The blog will occasionally feature the total white outfit, but there's just something so appealing about a totally blank canvas. It also subconsciously makes me feel cooler in the summer months, reflecting the sun and all that…
I wore this just a couple of days ago when London decided to show off for the Bank holiday sporting 26 degrees. I suffer from hyper-pigmentation in the sun which explains why I'm covering up when London's practically roasting everyone (no complaints, I love it like this!). But I guess if you're covering up, you might as well cover up in white, yeh?

Hope your all making the most of the sunshine
Tan xx

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top