(midi) Emerald Encharntment


After a short teaser of summer warmth from a heatwave weekend, it’s safe to say we are all in that spring mood! When trying to figure out what to wear, it can be difficult. London can be quite temperamental, often offering the to allure of sunshine with the cool breeze that belongs firmly back in winter.

Layers are key to this, but when you just down want to carry a multitude of light jumpers and jackets I like to mix lighter garments with heavier knits to find a happy medium. 
A midi skirt is perfect for spring because it's not too short and not too long! Just right for the weather, when I found this gorgeous green number I just couldn’t let it go, specially being vintage. This was more ankle length when it found me, so I raised the hem and it was perfect. I like to a happy mix of fitted and flared. This fitted fine knit jumper was an elegant match making it ideal and appropriate for almost any occasion! 

While I love a good monochrome outfit, I like to brighten things up a bit as the sun comes out. An all-white look always impresses with a clean crisp finish and is exactly what I will be going for next!

What is your perfect spring outfit?
Tan xx

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top